XIMENA NAVARRETE | China, World Expo and Fashion Week! & Vlog 2

9:36 a.m.

Jimena Navarrete, Miss Universe 2010
'China, World Expo and Fashion Week! What else could I ask for!'


Posted by Ximena Navarrete

Hello friends!

I am back again with lots of new adventures and experiences. This past week I traveled to China! What a beautiful country. I stayed in Shanghai for a couple of days and I was amazed with the city. Everything is very beautiful, especially at night when all the lights turn on and the city looks completely different with all the colors. I also noticed that the city is very clean! I didn’t see a piece of garbage on the streets, buildings or sidewalks. During my trip to Shanghai I visited the World Expo where I was impressed by all the different countries that participated. I visited Spain, USA, Italy and obviously México! I was received at the Mexico tent with a very nice mariachi! It felt like being back at home. The World Expo was a nice experience because I could see many different cultures and traditions from all around the world.

During my trip I was also invited to fashion week! I was honored to walk the runway at a show, and was very proud to see so many different designers, especially the ones from my country and state, Jalisco!

The trip to China was lots of fun. I learned many different things from all around the world, and I hope I go back to Shanghai soon.

Right now I have to rest and stay warm because I have a horrible cold. I don’t like being sick so this coming weekend I’m going to stay home and hopefully get better for the next trip.

Come back next week so I can tell you about the new adventures, trips and experiences.

Besos a todos!

Goodbye everyone and have a nice weekend.

Jimena Navarrete

Fuente: Miss Universe





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Nosotros

Miss Beauty México es un portal dedicado a brindar información sobre los certámenes de belleza en México y a apoyar a los representantes de México a nivel internacional.

Síguenos en Facebook