-Nuevo Blog- Ximena Navarrete

6:31 p.m.

I Love Surprise Birthday Parties!

posted by Ximena Navarrete at 02:05pm on 02/28/2011

Hello my friends! Amigos y amigas!

This was a very exciting week! First I went back to my beautiful country, Mexico! I was able to see my mom for a couple of days which gave me energy and made me very happy. I was surprised and truly honored to find out that L’Oreal Paris chose me to become the new face of the company in Mexico!! WOW! I traveled to Mexico City to shoot new commercials for L’Oreal. It was a lot of hard work because I not only had to shoot the commercials, but I had to do some photo shoots as well. I am glad that everything came out beautifully! It was wonderful working together with such a professional crew. Everyone was really helpful and they were always doing their best. The commercials should air in March so make sure you stay in touch and turn your TVs on!

After traveling to Mexico City I flew to Los Angeles to shoot a couple of pictures for Old Navy. They came out pretty good and I really liked spending a couple of days in LA.

Once I got back to NY I had a secret surprise waiting for me! The Miss Universe Organization planned a secret birthday party for me. It was awesome! Everyone from the organization was there including a couple of good friends of mine. I had a wonderful time and I am really happy about my surprise birthday party.

Well friends next week is my trip to China so make sure you come back and check out all the wonderful adventures I am about to live.

Besos y abrazos a todos!

Ximena

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Nosotros

Miss Beauty México es un portal dedicado a brindar información sobre los certámenes de belleza en México y a apoyar a los representantes de México a nivel internacional.

Síguenos en Facebook